Following his amazing experience in Gran Canaria – courtesy of Canary Motorcycle Tours – we have teamed up with our friend The Missenden Flyer to give away a motorcycle tour in our new year prize draw!
If you need to familiarise yourself with just how good his trip was, you can view Episode 1 right here!
It’s really quite simple:
First, phone Principal Insurance for a motorcycle insurance quote. (Between 19th January and 31st March 2018)
In the UK call: 0330 024 1619
In The Republic of Ireland call: 1800 945 950
Whilst your on the phone with our friendly team, make sure you mention “The Missenden Flyer” in order for us to enter you into the prize draw.
Please Note: Full terms and conditions are listed below, but you must be aged over 25 to be able to win this prize.
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 25 and over – who have held a full motorcycle license for one year or more – who obtain a motorcycle insurance quotation by telephone from Principal Insurance in the UK and Ireland. (Quotations received online are not included in this prize draw.)
2. Employees or agencies of Principal Insurance Ltd (“Principal”, “We”, “Us”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Principal Insurance Ltd containing offers and news that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must obtain a motorcycle insurance quotation by telephone and provide us with your contact details. No purchase is necessary, but you must explicitly specify The Missenden Flyer as the source of your enquiry. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Canary Island Prize Draw” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Principal Insurance accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Principal Insurance Limited.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31 March 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place prior to 13 April 2018.
10. The prize is confirmed as:
– 2 x Week long motorcycle tours as listed here http://www.canarymotorcycletours.com/week-long-tour (This includes motorcycle insurance – not travel insurance – for the winner and their companion for the duration of the tour)
– Based on 2 riders sharing 4* accommodation.
– Up to £400 contribution from Principal Insurance towards the total cost of all flights (This includes inbound and outbound flights for the winner and their companion).
11. Principal Insurance Limited accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses and visas. (The winner and their companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Spain.) The winner and their companion must both be aged 25 and over, have held a full motorcycle licence for one year or more and have suitable travel insurance in place to partake in the tour. The winner and Canary Motorcycle Tours will agree and arrange a suitable date to take up the prize.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
12. The winner will be notified by on or before 13 April 2018. If a winner does not respond to Principal Insurance Limited within 14 days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Principal Insurance Limited shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Principal Insurance Limited shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. Principal Insurance Limited will liaise with the winner in order to arrange the prize and forward details of the winner to Canary Motorcycle Tours. The winner will be required to book their own flights, for which Principal Insurance will refund the amount up to £400.00 (Upon receipt of booking / payment confirmation.)
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 13 April 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, Principal Insurance Limited, Citygate 2, Cross Street, Sale, Manchester, M33 7JR
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Principal Insurance Limited retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity at the reasonable request of Principal Insurance Limited. The winner consents to the use by Principal Insurance Limited and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by . Principal Insurance Limited and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Principal Insurance Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Principal Insurance Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Principal Insurance Limited for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Principal Insurance Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Principal Insurance Limited in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Principal Insurance Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Principal Insurance is the “Promoter” and is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All facilities connected with the provision of the motorcycle tour prize are the responsibility of http://www.canarymotorcycletours.com, Calle Velazquez 31 Baja 2, 35110 Vecindario, Las Palmas, Spain. The arrangement of flights is the responsibility of the winner of the prize draw.
24. Canary Motorcycle Tours will provide an un-modified Honda CBF 600 for the duration of the tour. No alternatives are available. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that this motorcycle is suitable for them to ride, prior to entry.