Self employed courier insurance

* Online quotes indicative


For your self employed courier insurance, get an indicative quote online or call our specialist courier van insurance team on 0330 024 0135.

self employed courier insuranceIf you’re self-employed in the cut-throat courier business, every penny really does count.

We get that. That’s why, as an independent specialist broker, we work hard to deliver the goods you want. Affordable, effective courier insurance.

Van, car, scooter and motorbike

We can help with self employed courier insurance, whether you drive a van or car, or ride a scooter or motorcycle.

Indeed we can arrange cover for a wide range of vehicles. These range from mopeds through small and long wheel based vans, including pick ups, combis and refrigerated vehicles.

Through our specialist panel of insurers,* we are also able offer no claims discounts of up to 65%.**

self employed courier insuranceDelivering a full package

Not only can we offer hire and reward multi-drop courier insurance, but we can help further protect your business with goods in transit insurance.

And because accidents can happen to anyone we also arrange public liability insurance .

This can protect against claims made against you should someone be injured, die or suffer loss or damage to their property whilst you carry out your business.

Spreading the load

We can also help you spread the financial load.

With our easy payment monthly courier insurance scheme, you can pay off your premium over 11 months.***

You may also be interested in:

* Please ask for details of the specialist panel of insurers we use to compare courier insurance.  ** The size of no claims discounts will vary between insurers. *** Standard easy payments require 10% deposit followed by 10 monthly payments. Where we can arrange an instalment facility to pay the insurance premium, we act as a credit broker, not a lender. We only offer instalments from a single provider, Close Brothers Premium Finance and we do not offer advice in relation to this. Interest applicable.

Van off the road? Click here for details of specialist SORN van insurance.

DRIVING IN THE EU: From 01 January 2021, the rules have changed when it comes to riding or driving in the EU. This includes the Republic of Ireland and certain other countries. You will now need apply for a Green Card before you travel. For more details on the countries this applies to and how to get your Green Card, please click here.

FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0135

For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team

Learn more: