Custom Motorcycles-Moto Morini
Call us for great deals on Moto Morini custom motorcycles insurance!
Having served in Italy’s 8th Motorcycle Unit Alfonso Morini returned after WW1 to work with Maria Mazzetti, creating the MM custom motorcycles marque.
The 125cc two-stroke developed in 1925 was steered two years later to no fewer than six world records at Monza by Alfonso himself, records that would endure for some 25 years. In 1937 he struck out on his own, producing 350cc and 500cc three-wheelers for sale and then post-war the first Moto Morini custom motorcycles, kicking off with immediate hit, the T125. The custom bikes 175cc Briscolla, Tressete and Turismo four-strokes followed in the 50s and the company’s first V-twins in the 350cc and 500c Sports bike for sale and Strada models. Dipping sales and industrial relations issues in the 80s saw the struggling business sold to Cagiva where it further withered before returning to family ownership although the launch of new models did not prevent liquidation in 2009. It was revived by Eagle Bike and by 2012 producing the Rebello 1200 which remains within today’s modest custom motorcycle range.
Where? A new manufacturing plant in Casalecchio di Reno, Bologna opened in 2014 with company HQ in Pavia, Lombardy
What? Cruisers, Enduros, Hypermotards, Nakeds, Roadsters, Sports, Supersports, Tourers.
Website? Click for the official Moto Morini motorcycles website.
- Legal expenses included – covers up to £100,000 of legal fees & expenses
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.