Call us for great deals on Laverda motorcycle insurance!
You’ve probably been looking for some wicked custom cycles, but do you remember Laverda high performance motorcycles?
In the 70s the company’s 1000 3C Triple became the world’s fastest production custom motorcycle, or to be more precise the Slater Brothers’ modified Jota did.
But the business subsequently spluttered like a badly tuned engine before returning to its roots as a manufacturer of agricultural machinery. We’re told they still make a fine combine harvester. All that endures of the custom motorcycle marque is love for it among enthusiasts and a brand now owned by Piaggio.
Where? Breganze, Vincenza, Italy. Piaggio is based in the Tuscan town of Pontedera.
What? Cruisers, Mopeds, Scooters, Motocross, Off-Roads, Sports, Supersports
Website? Click for the official Laverda motorcycles website (Translation required if you don’t speak Italian!).
- Legal expenses included – covers up to £100,000 of legal fees & expenses
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.