Custom Motorcycles- KTM
Call us for great deals on KTM motorcycle insurance!
Custom Motorcycles- KTM
The initial seeds were sown as long ago as 1934 by a chap called Johann Trunkenpolz who opened a custom motorcycles retail and repair outfit in the Austrian town of Mattighofen.
After the war the entrepreneurial engineer became a custom bike builder, producing his own custom motorcycles Rotax engine bikes, the R100 custom sports bike for sale in 1951. Two years later he joined forces with Ernst Kronreif and duo registered Kronreif & Trunkenpolz Mattighofen. After launching into the custom motorcycle sports bike market in ’55 KTM turned its attention to scooters and mopeds before the company made its significant and enduring mark on the off-road market under the KTM and, since its 2013 acquisition, Husqvarna brands.
Where? Headquartered in Mattighofen, Austria where the company’s bikes are conceived and manufactured and with an engine plant and factory racing operation a little south of HQ in in Munderfing.
What? Adventures, Enduros, Mopeds, Motocross, Nakeds, Scooters, Supersports, Trails.
Website? Click for the official KTM motorcycles website.
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.