Call us for great deals on Italjet moped and scooter insurance!
You’ve probably been looking for adult mopeds and scooters for sale, and road legal mopeds and scooters, perhaps even mopeds and scooters insurance, but do you remember Italjet?
This mopeds and scooters company, founded by Leopoldo Tartarini in 1959, Italjet’s first motorcycle, the Sport Junior 125, was christened in 1961.
It was swiftly followed by Italjet 50 moped, before the company diversified with mini and moto-cross machines and much loved scooters such as the front suspension-less Dragster, moped-scooter cross Mustang 50 SS. Italjet can also claim credit for introducing the first small-wheeled moped, the Go’ Go’ and for having the only motorised vehicle – the utilitarian Pack 2 moped – exhibited in New York’s Museum of Modern Art.
Where? Bologna, Italy from where the company is now run by Leopoldo Tartarini’s son, Massimo.
What? ATVs, Enduros, Mopeds, Scooters, Streets
Website? Click for the official Italjet motorcycles website.
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.