Call us for great deals on Honda motorcycle insurance!
Classic Motorcycles Company Honda
At the forefront of the “Japanese invasion”, Honda started motorcycle production with the vintage Honda motorcycles for sale, Model D, in 1949 and within a decade emerged as the world’s biggest manufacturer, a title it retains to this day courtesy of a broad range of typically impeccably designed and built machines.
The company has the distinction of producing the globe’s most popular classic motorcycle, the near 90 million unit shifting Honda Cub. Present in pretty much every sector of the market, the company has produced some of the world’s most fearsome and iconic classic motorcycles, including the Goldwing tourer and tarmac chewing Fireblade.
Where? Sochire Honda founded the Honda Technical Research Institute, which was to become the Honda Motor Company, in Hamamatsu, after B52 bombers and an earthquake took out his previous facilities in Yamashita and Itawa. Today the classic motorcycles company is headquartered in Minato City, Tokyo.
What? Adventures, Cruisers, Scooters, Sports, Sports Tourers, Superbikes, Tourers, Trails and vintage motorcycles for sale
Website? Click for the official Honda motorcycles website.
- Legal expenses included – covers up to £100,000 of legal fees & expenses
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.