Call us for great deals on Ducati motorcycle Insurance!
The first engine for this custom motorcycles company was the two-stroke Cuccioli, emerged from the Ducati brothers workshop in 1946 with first fully fledged Ducati custom motorcycle for sale by 1950.
From this famous custom motorcycle builder came a plethora of innovations and distinctively stylish followed, such as a desmodromic valve system reliant not on a spring but a cam and lever to open and close. In the late Seventies the custom motorcycle company hit the sports market launching the 500SL a trellis framed V-twin sports bike for sale, or L-twin according to the company who cited its incorporation of a horizontal and vertical cylinder. Later arrived iconic machines such as the naked Monster, 916, 999 and SuperSport which would carve out a hefty presence for Ducati in the high performance bikes market.
Where? Whilst its undergone many ownership changes Ducati has remained true to its roots in Bologna, Italy, where Antonio Cavalieri Ducati first formed the company. Today it is ultimately owned by Volkswagen through its Audi subsidiary and in turn Audi’s Lamborghini subsidiary.
What? 2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring,2015 Ducati Diavel Titanium, 2014 Ducati Streetfighter 848, 2009 Ducati SportClassic Sport 1000, Ducati 900 ss Supersport, 2016 Ducati 959 Panigale and Ducati Hypermotard 796.
Website? Click for the official Ducati website.
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.