Classic Motorcycles Company-Derbi
Call us for great deals on Derbi motorcycle insurance!
This classic motorcycles company was established by 1949 by Simon Rabasi I Singla whose initials were given to the former bicycle repair shop’s first motorcycle, the two-gear 48cc SRS.
Well it was not really of those beautiful classic motorcycles, more of a moped. And the name? Well Simon’s machines were derivatives of bicycles or, in his native Spanish, derivados de Bicicletas, or Derbi for short
Where? Mollet, north of Barcelona from where after the SRS came the newly named Nacional Motor SA classic motorcycles company’s first bona-fide vintage motorcycle, the 250cc Derbi. A 250cc three-wheeler, a variety of pedal mopeds, exotically named scooters – the likes of the Predator, Manhattan etc – and popular learner friendly Senda classic motorbikes for sale. The company remained independent until and beyond Singla’s death in 1998 before joining the ever-growing Piaggio family.
What? Adventure, Commuters, Mopeds, Trails, Scooters, Supermotos
Website? Click for the official Derbi motorcycles website.
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.