Boss Hoss Motorcycles
Born in 1990, when former commercial airline pilot Monte Warne created his and Boss Hoss’s first Chevrolet V8 engined single-geared cruiser.
Majoring on Chevy V8s Boss Hoss later diversified into trikes and supersport models.
Where? Still in Monte’s hometown of Drysberg, Tennessee, this manufacturer, nay crafter of distinctive high-powered American motorcycles has grown from its founder’s original 5,000 sq.ft shop to a 20,000 sq.ft facility. From there have come a number of highly acclaimed models, including the BHC-3-LS3 racer, a friendly monster of a motorcycle whose 6,200c Corvette engine throws out a whopping 355 bhp at 5,250 rpm. The company now claims to be the “only globally approved V8 motorcycle manufacturer”
What? Cruisers, Supersports, Trikes.
Website? Click here for the official Boss Hoss website.
- Legal expenses included – covers up to £100,000 of legal fees & expenses
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.