26 March 2019

Riding & driving in the EU if there is a “No Deal” Brexit

Advice on the documents you may need to travel in the EU after Brexit (date to be confirmed). 

Should the UK leave the EU without a Withdrawal Agreement then the rules on driving or riding in the European Economic Area (EEA) could change.

We have published details of the documents you may need in future and how to apply for them, together with links to Government guidance on the change a “No Deal” Brexit would bring.

To read more please click here.

Back to listing

Learn more: