Call us for great deals on Aprilia motorcycle insurance!
Having, like so many, previously manufactured bicycles, Aprilia only moved into custom motorcycles in the 70s, kick-starting its entry as a famous custom bike builder with mopeds such as the Colibri and Daniela then wicked custom cycles such as the 50cc motox, the Scarabeo.
Now owned by Piaggio it’s still active in the scooter market but is also known for sportsbikes, including the turn-of-the-millenium RSV Mille and 21st century Tuono V4 custom sports bikes for sale. Unsurprisingly, therefore, it’s a key player on the custom motorcycle racing scene with scores of SBK and Moto GP titles to the Italian marque’s name.
Where? Noale, the company’s original home, in Italy’s Venetian province, is where both the corporate HQ, and impressive Aprilia museum can be found, with the factory around 5km north in Scorze. With an international dealer network spanning over 50 territories, the custom motorcycles are of course pretty much everywhere!
What? Adventure, Motorcross, Naked, Scooter, Sports, Supersports.
Website? Click for the official Aprilia Motorcycle UK website.
- Independent expertise- we’ll work hard to find you the best bike insurance quote from our panel of specialist insurers.
- Discounts – save through owners club membership, approved security or advanced riding qualifications.
- Easy payment options*
* For new policies initial 10% payment required, then 10 monthly direct debits. For renewals 10 monthly direct debits. Interest payable. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply to security, advanced riding and owners club discounts. Please ask for details..
- Specialist schemes – motoring convictions, limited mileage, imported Chinese motorbikes, born again bikers.
- Instant cover
- Experts in custom and classic motorcycle insurance.
FOR A GREAT QUOTE call 0330 024 0087
For the best quote chat to our friendly and informed UK-based call centre team
the principal call centre team - AT YOUR SERVICE
- An independent broker, we source the best quotes from the UK’s leading specialist insurers.
- With no call length targets, our experts take the time to find you the best deal.
- We’re here to help – with dedicated claims and customer service support.
- Our freephone quotes hotline open weekdays 8.30am-6.30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.