Don’t pay your excess. Get Excess Protection with Principal.

Take out Excess Protection with your Principal policy and get up to £1,000 worth of cover for your excess. Paying out your excess amount so you don’t have to.

The price of excess protection is tiered so that you only pay for cover of your excess amount. With prices starting at £29.99 for £300 worth of excess cover.

Excess Protection is available for our car, bike and van insurance policies so no matter what vehicle you own you can protect your excess.

Get Excess Protection by calling the Principal team on 0330 024 0087.

Learn more: