19 May 2017
Race, Rock ‘n’ FREE motorcycle prosecution insurance!
Visitors to Race, Rock ‘n’ Ride can claim FREE motorcycle prosecution insurance courtesy of the show’s sponsors – Principal Insurance!
We’ve teamed up with motor prosecution defence specialist Road Halo, to offer 12 months’ cover worth £24.99 free with any modern, classic or custom bike insurance policy.1
Road Halo provides professional legal support to riders facing common motoring offences usually dealt with by fixed penalty notices – fines and points. These include speeding and careless driving.
Access to motoring law experts
It works by giving covered riders 24-hour telephone access to motoring law experts and up to £25,000 cover for legal fees. Should your case go to court you’ll also benefit from the services of a specialist motoring solicitor.2
Remember, this offer is available exclusively to Race, Rock ‘n’ Ride show-goers. Vouchers with a special promo code are being dished out at the show by the Principal posse – just mention this code when calling for your motorcycle insurance quote.
Whilst the vouchers are only being distributed this weekend, the offer is valid for the whole bike season – so show visitors have until October 31st to protect themselves against prosecution.
- For more info on Race, Rock ‘n Ride check out our exceedingly handy guide by clicking here.
Just a few of many highlights from Race, Rock N Ride 2016.
Terms & Conditions
Back to listing
- Offer is valid from 20.05.2017 until 31.10.2017
- Offer is 1 year free access to Road Halo Motor Prosecution Insurance policy when you take out a motorcycle insurance policy through Principal Insurance
- Offer can only be applied to a motorcycle insurance policy
- Offer is only available for motorcycle insurance policies taken out over the telephone
- The motorcycle insurance policy must be taken out by 6:30 pm on 31.10.2017 to receive the offer
- Offer code provided must be quoted when you call to take out a motorcycle insurance policy
- Offer is available for new customers and existing customers whose motorcycle insurance policy is due for renewal during the offer period
- Offer can not be applied to any motorcycle insurance policy purchased prior to the valid from date
- If the motorcycle insurance policy is cancelled, the Road Halo policy will be cancelled at the same time
- Cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemable for cash
- Available in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only
- For further information on Road Halo Motor Prosecution Insurance Policy, including key facts about the cover please visit roadhalo.co.uk